- Download the appropriate version from the download page and save it to your hard drive. In case of ZIP file, unzip it after download.
- Right click on installation package executable file and select Run as administrator. In Windows 7 with UAC enabled, you might be prompted to permit the administrative access.
- Follow the instructions on your screen. If the Windows Installer 3.1 or .NET Framework 2.0 is not installed on your computer, installation program will download and install it. It might be necessary to restart the installation after these components are installed.
- When prompted for permission for Callback File System, virtual file system SDK for Windows driver installation, confirm the permissions.
- Installation program will prompt you for a restart. Restart the computer before you start using the application.
Note: In case of upgrade from a previous version it is NOT necessary to uninstall the previous version. If you experience any problems during installation, check the FAQ section.